Shaving and waxing the hair off your private parts has become a sexy trend for many men and women, but you need a little delicacy to do it well. The procedure is basically the same no matter if you´re male or female, you just need to shave off the hair and avoid irritation. If you want to learn how to wax in a natural way and permanently, keep reading the article.
HOMEMADE REMEDIES TO ELIMINATE UNWANTED HAIR
The homemade remedies given here to eliminate the unwanted hair are very easy and secure. Find out which method suits you best and try it out.
THE MIXTURE OF SUGAR AND LEMON FOR FACIAL HAIR:
Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice will help you exfoliate your face and is a natural face bleacher. Lemon juice will help lighten the color of your facial hair. These three ingredients are combined in order to help effectively eliminate the facial hair, as well as hair on the other body parts. We advise you to avoid the sensitive areas when using this product.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- 10 tablespoons of water;
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice;
- A small bowl.
- Mix the sugar and water in a small bowl.
- Once that´s done add the lemon juice to the bowl and mix well.
- Then apply the mixture of sugar and lemon to your face in the direction of hair growth of your facial hair.
- Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water after 20 minutes, rubbing the mixture gently with your hands.
- Repeat the procedure twice or three times a week in order to see your facial hair disappearing.
SUGAR, HONEY AND LEMON MIXED FOR LEG AND ARM HAIR REMOVAL
Sugar mixed with water, lemon and honey represents a great homemade remedy that eliminates the unwanted hair from your body. It acts like wax and is very effective in diminishing the growth of the unwanted hair on your arms and legs.
INGREDIENTS AND TOOLS:
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice;
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey;
- Water (optional in order to make thinner paste);
- Corn starch or multipurpose flour – 1 to 2 teaspoons;
- A piece of fabric or wax strip;
- Spatula for waxing or a butter knife.
- Mix well the sugar, the lemon juice and honey in a small bowl.
- Warm up this mixture for three minutes in order to make its surface smooth, that is, to make a free-flowing paste.
- If you find the paste to be too thick, add some water and mix well. Leave the mixture cool down at room temperature.
- Wash the body parts intended for the hair removal, and then remove the powder with cornstarch or multipurpose flour.
- Use the waxing spatula to apply a large amount of warm mixture of sugar, lemon and honey to the areas you want to remove the unwanted hair from.
- Apply it in the direction of hair growth and once you did that, cover the skin with a piece of fabric or waxing strips and press down to glue them into the paste.
- Pull the strip in the direction opposite to the hair growth in order to effectively remove unwanted hair.
You can repeat the procedure every time you notice that the unwanted hair has grown on your arms or legs.
Doctor Dillner points out in her article that waxing leaves the pubis ¨unprotected¨ and concludes: ¨Your pubis is your own business. But pubic hair exists for a reason: to protect your genitals from frictions and infections. It´s more hygienic to avoid shaving it.